Class A CDL Diver
Trench-Ade is seeking qualified individuals that can perform Prompt, Dependable & Friendly Class A CDL Driving performances associated with protection of our partners in the work zone.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Class A CDL.
- Must have good standing driver record.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Possesses strong problem solving and communication skills to understand specific needs in the work zone.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, plans and maps of work zone locations.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent attendance and dependable transportation required.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Experience preferred. Training and Development can be provided for qualified individuals.
- Safely and efficiently transport equipment and materials to specific job sites for our partners in the work zone.
- Document and communicate with dispatch, operations and customers with regards to equipment utilized and proper location of delivery.
- Maintain accurate Driver Log and perform pre and post-trip vehicle/equipment inspections daily.
- Be able to read and understand specific plans and instructions in order to exceed customer’s expectation.
- Be able to properly load and unload equipment and materials in the yard and at the job site.
- Adhere to all DOT, State, Local and Company policies and regulations.
- Be able to perform any and all required tasks to complete your job. This includes any work required in the yard, warehouse, job site and any other related job functions requested by management.
- Possess and wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) equipment. PPE Equipment includes: Steel/Composite Toed Boots, Type 3 Reflective Vest, Hard Hat, Eye Protection, Gloves and any other necessary equipment required (Some PPE provided).
Work Zone Environment and Physical Demands:
During a typical day/night while performing your job duties, you can expect to be exposed to:
- Working in live traffic on the roadways and/or having to access job site locations with limited access or difficult terrain.
- Moving equipment at a fast pace in order to get the work zone established in a timely manner.
- Outside weather conditions throughout the year, including extreme heat.
- Loud noises.
- Pedestrian traffic.
- Demanding customers, inspectors and others involved with the work zone.
- Constant physical activity; entering and exiting vehicles, climbing onto flatbeds, twisting and bending.
Trench-Ade offers very competitive wages & benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for eligible employees.
- Additional benefits including: disability, accident, and life insurance plans available.
- 401K Plan, including employer match after specific employment period.
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays for eligible employees.